1. Admission for the School of Hotel Management, applicant should be passed minimum 7th Class and above.
2. The student will submit their school leaving certificate in original for verification along with 4 nos. passport size and 2nos.stamps size photograph. (Original certificate return to the applicant after verification.)
3. At the time of admission student will be collect money receipt, uniform, shoes, I.D Card, study materials and next they will get insurance, magazine (Only for one year) etc.
4. Duration of the course is 13 months i.e. theory class one month, Industrial Training 6 months and job training 6 months.
5. Student successfully completed their class will face an examination which will be arranged by “SARTHAK ACADEMY” at Bhubaneswar.
6. Those student qualified in the exam will sent to the Industrial Training for the 6 months and then job Training for another 6 months in star/non star category hotel, where they will get a suitable stipend ,fooding and accommodation according to their departments.
7. All the successful students will get certificate and be placed according to their Excellency in the concerned department in star / non star category hotel throughout India.
8. The admission fee for the certificate course of Hotel Management is Rs.15000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) which will be paid to the “SARTHAK ACADEMY” at the time of admission.
9. Course fees should be paid in before admission at “SARTHAK ACADEMY”, Bhubaneswar.
10. Admission fees of respective course and all payment only through D.D /Cheque/ Bank Deposit account in favour of “SARTHAK ACADEMY”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
11. At the time of training period , student should be obey the Rule & Regulation and no complain against the training institute ( Star & Non star Hotel ), which they provide accommodation , fooding and stipend too.
12. If the students leave the, theory class, Industrial Training and Job training without notice or the student arises any type of violation of any clause, then the authority has right to terminate and immediate take legal action against the student and loose their certificate too.
13. Admission fee once paid can neither be refund nor adjust to any account.
Shree Sai Charitable Trust